Tuesday, August 11, 2015

ENOUGH




“She made broken look beautiful
and strong look invincible.
She walked with the Universe
on her shoulders and made it
look like a pair of wings.” ~Ariana Dancu

 



Dear Beautiful Broken Friend,

Thank you for showing me the scars from your journey and sharing the story of your healing.  It is through sharing that we heal ourselves and encourage others that the struggle isn't without blessing. As women, we divide ourselves many times over and sometimes need to be reminded we are valued and whole no matter the disjointed pieces of circumstance.  Sometimes I am only strong because I see strength in you....and it gives me hope to think one day I might reciprocate your kindness through example. 

I am grateful for your love, friendship and presence in my life no matter the distance.  Thank you, my earthly angels, for always confirming I AM ENOUGH.

As are YOU.....and so it goes!!!

Always,

Maria

2 comments:

  1. You are more than enough. You are so kind-hearted, a sweet soul who is a lifetime friend of mine. You are an inspiration to all woman, you truly show you can turn struggles into blessings. I sincerely am blessed with a woman figure in my life such as you. You are a fresh of breathe air and a joy to my heart. Your words of advice will always stay true to my heart.

    ReplyDelete