Wednesday, December 28, 2022

FALLING

 The stars, seemingly within reach, light up the wide open spaces behind our old farm house!! The air and ground so cold, as a historical cold front causes the temperatures to dip below freezing and into the teens.  Although I know the process of lying on the ground is labored, I am excited to watch the light show horizontally! 

As I snuggle in, the show begins, like the curtain lifting on the stage of the theatre. I recognize many of the "stars" of the show and call them by name!!  No introduction needed.

I soon forget it is freezing outside as I am so enamored with the stars falling from the sky as if orchestrated!!  I make wish after wish, scanning the sky with excitement hoping to make another! 

For this moment in time, I forget the fast paced world and the circles I travel.  I  applaud the "director" and thank him for creating such heavenly beauty!! And, the "director" invites me back anytime and promises a front row seat....eternally!

Are you looking? Do you see?? I pray you do!! Hang on to those wishes....they might just come true! 💜 


No comments:

Post a Comment